Masambo (Mas) Selisho – Sports Therapy at Chapel
What Mas is bringing to Chapel
As a proven and serious sportsman, Mas has developed an in-depth knowledge about sports injuries, which began by understanding his own injury problems. He understands the stresses placed on the body by sports and training. Further, he understands the biomechanics of physiology and anatomy, recognising that everyone is different. Having experienced inactivity from professional level sport, coupled with the knowledge gained from studying and the treatment of sports injuries, Mas is well placed to find and deliver the best fit bespoke rehabilitation solutions for others.
Mas also treats clients on referral programmes from GPs or Physiotherapists.
Mas treats a wide range of clients of soft tissue problems including:
- Muscle spasm
- Post and pre-event deep tissue and Sports Massage
- Trigger points
- Back and Neck pain
- Delayed onset muscle pain (DOMS)
- Aches and pains generally including postural pain
- Muscle release
- Increased joint range of motion (ROM)
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased sense of well-being.
- Decreased muscle tension.
- Decreased neurological excitability (nerves more relaxed)
- Decreased muscle spasms.
- Better sleep.