The meaning of the word Holistic is to treat the whole person inside & out. Here at Chapel Holistics we have encapsulated that meaning allowing you to Retreat, Relax and Rejuvenate!
A wonderful foot massage that uses specific pressure techniques to stimulate the nerves endings – reflexes – that we have in each foot. It is a deeply relaxing treatment that works all of your body’s systems, enhancing energy flow and encouraging the body to heal itself. A course of 6 is suggested to gain full benefit. Reflexology also combines well with a back massage or facial.
- 1 hour – £37.00
Reiki is a natural, Holistic Therapy. It can relieve your stress, anxiety, depression and generally improve and maintain your health by balancing your Chakras and Auras with a list of potential benefits – extremely powerful.
- 45 minutes – £34.00
- 30 minutes Taster Session – £20.00
- Add a Callus Peel – £15.00
Reiki Reflex Mix
A taster of 2 of our most popular treatments combined into an ultimately uplifting and balancing experience
Mix & Match to Suit You
All our therapies can be mixed so you can experience half of each to suit your needs. For example, an Indian Head massage combined with Hot Stones on the back is wonderful. Please call for details to tailor a therapy just for you!
Fire Cupping Therapy
An ancient healing technique, applying acupressure by creating vacuum on the skin through the use of glass cups. The treatment creates a suction, removes toxic waste from the blood and mobilises nutrients & blood flow, promoting optimal “Qi” (Life force).
- Cupping is a fabulously effective treatment which can help a broad range of conditions & symptoms including:
- Joint pain caused by sports injury, Arthritis or Fibromyalgia
- Respiratory illnesses such as Asthma & Bronchitis
- Alleviates fatigue,stress & anxiety by boosting energy, promoting relaxation
- Sciatica, Muscular spasm, back neck & shoulder pain
- Dispels stagnation & helps strengthen immune system
- Infertility, colds, headaches & migraines
Cupping massage is also extremely effective for Cellulite as a deep tissue treatment, oil is applied to skin & the cups are moved up & down. The suction & pressure loosens dimpled tissue encouraging blockages to be cleared.
Benefits of Fire Cupping for Cellulite
- Increases blood circulation, activating lymphatic system
- Activates skin, veins, arteries & capillaries
- Tightening of loose wrinkled skin
- Body shaping, muscle toning
- Detoxification of tissues
Our Celebs Love Cupping Too
Cupping was this years on trend must have health & wellbeing treatment for many stars, celebrities like Madonna, Victoria Beckham, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber and Jennifer Anniston were seen on the red carpet showing of their cupping circles.
A full consultation will be performed before your treatment, to ensure cupping therapy is right for you, plus to identify specific areas of concern so we can tailor the treatment accordingly.
Fire Cupping Therapy
- 60 minutes – £60.00